Sunday, June 17, 2012

Busy weeks

Hi everyone!

Photo © Wikipedia

First of all: my apologies for the lack of posts this month. I've had a lot on my mind for the last two weeks: planning the move in August, taking driving lessons, visiting friends with babies, and last but not least: taking my budgies to the avian vet to have them control-checked on parasites.

Isla has been suffering from avian trychomoniasis. She had to take antibiotics for ten days, and now she's singing and having fun like never before. The avian vet took a sample from Isla's crop, and my thoughts were confirmed: Isla is 100% parasite-free!

Posts I'm still planning to write this month:
  • Budgie of the Month
  • Harrison's Bird Foods: Budgies live three times longer
  • UV lamp for budgies
  • Paper shredding: harmful or not?
  • New budgie video

3 comments: